Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Morning Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

I am happy to report that both dogs survived the night! I was confused, however, that they did not immediately get up to greet the morning with me! At 5:50 am, we are wasting some serious daylight and we need to start revving up the morning's activities.

Papa taught me a new word this morning: bleary. He says it can be added to other words like "eyes." I like the "L" part of the word. He thinks we will have many opportunities to use it in the future.




The fabulous Margarita arrived early. Papa said she is an angel of mercy. She picked up some new sippy cups for me yesterday. This one is the color of mango. In honor of the new sippy cup, I am having some mango with my breakfast pancakes.



Well, I know you are busy with all of your trust exercises and revealing all sorts of personal information at your MEEEETING, so I will sign off with a kiss. I am throwing it ALL the way to New Jersey.

Hurry home, but don't worry. I have plans to spend the morning at el parque, followed by a long nap, and some book reading and giggling in the afternoon.

I am taking good care of Papa also.

Love,

Jack
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: