Friday, November 5, 2010

The National Building Museum II


Great spot for a rainy day. Papa made the ultimate amateur parent mistake though. We went into the museum store, which has lots of cool architectural stuff including some GREAT toys. As you can imagine, Jack was fascinated. I was tempted to get him something when this little voice in the back of my head reminded me of a recent lunch conversation where someone was remarking on a parent who was incapable of taking their children out without buying something. Soooooooooo, I did the right thing and picked him up to go back out into the main area. I told the toys had to take a nap as they were very tired.

He wasn't buying it. Great agony issued forth. Let's just say that the boy definitely has a future career as an opera star, a muezzin, or a trader on the commodities floor.....he is LOUD! It was over soon thereafter and we finished up a marvelous day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment