Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shaun and Jack

Shaun is our trainer. I met him at a gym in Adams Morgan and then hired him as a nutritionist. He was able to help me lose 18 pounds over six months. I then was able to add 12 of them back on with my most recent job.

When Jeff started the "stay at home with Jack" gig, I thought it would be important to help Jeff get some exercise. So for Christmas last year, I hired Shaun to work out with Jeff. Suffice it to say that Shaun can make you hurt using not much more than 2 barbells, a yoga mat and your own body weight. Jack is a big fan of Shaun's also, mostly because he makes Dad and Pop make such funny sounds and faces.

If you are looking for a fantastic trainer, who is smart, professional and fun, let me know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment