Tuesday, November 3, 2009

With babies, sometimes you just have to improvise . . .


This is the morning Jack and I were leaving Birmingham to return to DC. I had Jack, a carseat, our big rolling bag, and the diaper bag that I needed to load into the car. (Mom and Dad were at church, so I was on my own). Not knowing what to do with Jack, I popped him in the trunk as I tried to get everything in the car. Three seconds later, he pops up like a gopher. It was too cute.

(For you OCD/clean freak folks, the rental car was brand new. The trunk was several magnitudes cleaner than our kitchen floor where Jack spends a fair amount of his waking hours, so for me, it was a pretty easy choice....)




(I am still catching up on pictures from the last month, so some of these posts will be out of chronological order. Work with me.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment